Monday, September 9, 2024

Final Fantasy X (PlayStation 2) Japanese Box Art / Packaging Translation

Final Fantasy X (PlayStation 2) (7.19.01)

I have fond memories of getting my PS2 in X-Mas '01 with a copy of Final Fantasy X. I loved how speedy and engaging the battle system was despite being turn-based. Crazy that from 1997 until 2001 we got 4 mainline Final Fantasy entries.

                     

(Images taken from MobyGames. Contributed by user: "Oyn")

I will defeat "Sin". I must defeat him.

Final Fantasy, narrated on the "PlayStation 2"

"Sin" holds the key to the story.

In a first for Final Fantasy, character voices and facial motions aid the performance of an epic tale. Featuring the active field system, your viewpoint changes according to the movements of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment