Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Wario World Japanese Packaging / Box Art Translation

Wario World (05.27.04)

The Japanese edition of Wario World received a stylish gold bar style packaging in line with the game's theme. Developed by Treasure, this played less like a puzzler and more like an beat-em-up platformer. I've always wished to try it, but as of this writing it's still a GameCube exclusive, commanding a gold bar payment itself.


Front: 

'Powerful' Rating: 999.0

A 'Wario Gold Sticker' is inside!!


Back:

It is I, Wario the powerful! Funga!!


Who did it!? My castle has been taken over, and my treasure turned in to...monsters!? FUNGA! I SHALL NOT forgive you!! My POWERFUL attacks will be the end of you!!

GARLIC POWER unfolds!

Use all your might in this huge, puzzle solving adventure!!

On the GameCube, I'm able to freely display my POWERFUL POWER! Check it out! This brute strength!! No matter how big the opponents, I'm tossin' them around like nothing!!

Powerfully progress with a bang!

While the graphics are in the 3D, the game essentially plays like a horizontal action scroller! No matter who is playing, you'll have an easy time with it!

Unique enemies and varied stages!

It's just full of unique enemies!  Knock 'em out without hesitation! Slip down a snowy mountain with tremendous speed...it feels wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment